Introducing your baby to fish can be a great way to expand their palate and provide essential nutrients for their growth and development. However, it’s important to take the right steps to ensure their safety and enjoyment of these foods. Here are some tips from us:-
- Do not feed your baby with variety of fishes at the same time.
- Steamed fish is easy on baby’s digestion and hence it’s the best way to feed fish to your baby. You can also fry or bake the fish.
- Make sure the fish is thoroughly cleaned before it is cooked.
- Avoid fish with high mercury content and avoid raw fish recipes like sushi, etc. Use the fresh one!
- The best fishes for baby to eat are the ones that high in protein and are of large size such as sardine, salmon and other white fishes.