210g (Serving size = 105g | Servings per pack = 2)
- No Added Sugar
- No Added Salt
- No Preservatives
- No Coloring
- Unbleached Flour
- Purple Sweet Potato Powder
- Milk Powder
- Natural Baking Soda
- Put 105g of Purple Sweet Potato Pancake Mix into a bowl.
- Pour milk (full cream or fresh milk) into the bowl, and stir until it is well mix.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add a small amount of butter or oil to coat the surface.
- Put small portions of the pancake batter and cook for 2-3 minutes on one side. Flip the pancakes and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and let them cool slightly before serving.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
Halal – MeSTI – Organic!
Mothering The Little Humans 💜🧡